Friday, January 15, 2010

Tom Green is coming to Houston

posted by Free Press Houston @ 10:12 PM


You've seen him in movies. You've seen him in the news. You've seen his TV show and he's fucked Drew Barrymore. Now you can catch him live in Houston at The Improv 3 nights in a row!

Here is a word from Tom Green about his upcoming comedy voyage.

Tom Green:
Hey gang. Just so you know how this comedy business works. It is important for The Channel that you guys and gals all come out and support this tour! The reason I am going out and doing this is not only because it is going to be A LOT OF FUN! But also, I have determined that this is the best way to promote The Channel.

I am going to be traveling all around the country, the continent, and the world talking about Tomgreen.com The Channel! I will be going on radio and TV in local markets all around the country to talk about my standup comedy tour, and about Tomgreen.com So this is going to be a big year for The Channel.

I will be back in Los Angeles every Monday and we will do some great webo-vision for all of you guys. Also I am going to be travelling with a video crew and we will get tons of great webo-vision from the road. I'm gonna bring lots of it back to play for you guys right here. But none of this works without all of you! I need you to come out to the LIVE shows and support The Channel. I'm flying all around the country, and the world, so you won't have to go too far! Just watch for tour dates as they get posted here on the website, and come to the shows that are in your neck of the woods. Like I mentioned yesterday, I already have shows booked in Edmonton Canada, Florida, and Chicago. There are going to be a lot more dates getting locked in next week. So stay tuned right here. We will be creating a calendar section on the website here soon. You will be able to check up on all of the tour dates. Expect to see that soon.

Thanks for the continued support here at The Channel. I have really appreciated all of the positive feedback over the past couple of years. This is going to be a new chapter in my life. I have always wanted to get back into doing stand-up since I stopped doing it wayyy back in high school. I am excited. And when I get excited I start getting a bit crazy. So, these shows are going to be crazy.

Come out and see me LIVE because we are going to have a LOT of fun, and do some really ridiculous things together. None of which will be posted on Youtube. This is stuff that really is only meant to be seen LIVE. I'm looking forward to meeting you all. Stay tuned! -Tom

He can be seen at The Improv on Feb. 4th @ 8pm, Feb. 5th @ 8pm & 10:30pm, Feb. 6th 8pm and 10:30pm.

Tickets on sale at:
http://www.symfonee.com/Improv/houston/comedians/Bio.aspx?ShowDate=2/05/10&Uid={f896587c-88fc-4210-9ab9-6c04883510b5} $22 General Admission

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home