Sunday, June 28, 2009

Moonwalking to the Afterlife

posted by Free Press Houston @ 10:34 AM


What is a world without Michael Jackson? The man who moonwalked into our hearts when we were children. The man that is larger than Coca Cola. So if the world stopped spinning...it wouldn't surprise me. May your music live on for eternity.
We will miss you.

"He was a great challenged man who gave to the world everything he was. He lived on the stage his entire life and now only in death will the curtain be allowed to close. Rest in peace." - Eli Sebastian Brumbaugh (Art Storm)

"Total shock, and immediately saddening. Loved his music all my life and he's just gonna be celebrated even more now. He seemed everlasting. Damn shame. RIP." - Fat Tony

"I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON!!!" - Andrew W.K.

"I felt like a big part of my childhood is gone" Carlos (Young Mammals)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home