Monday, May 4, 2009

Did you go to Numbers in the early days? Then you need to talk to the Shu.

posted by Ramon Medina - LP4 @ 2:04 PM

Dansparc's Shu Latif (right) is beginning work on a documentary about #'s and sent us this little public notice. We think it's a pretty cool idea so we're just posting what she sent us.

"Did you used to go to #s/Babylon/Million Dollar City Dump?

I'm looking for people who used to go to #s, especially in the early days. I am working on a documentary and would like to interview you. Even if you don't want to be interviewed, if you have any pictures or video/film footage from those times, I would really love the help!

Thanks!

Shu Latif
AKA Shoe


You can contact Shu at slatif (at) gmail.com

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 4, 2009 at 10:48 PM , Blogger Free Press Houston said...

berg sez: #s as in Blind Melon's last stand ... The Cramps in 88 ... Ministry handing out acid on stage ... stabbing in the bathroom ... SKINNY fucking PUPPY doing a credible vivisection onstage ??? yeah, been there done that

 
At May 5, 2009 at 9:38 PM , Anonymous lianna said...

I went through the 90's, it was my first club and the home of some of my best memories. I don't live in Texas anymore but i would love to see the film. Send me more info @
ollie_tabooger1@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home