Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Only Consentual Ball Smashing

posted by Free Press Houston @ 11:37 AM

By Tyler Barber



This misinformed gamer was pleasantly surprised last night when I noticed that Rockstar games was not promoting Manhunt 2, but the much friendlier Table Tennis.

What transpired was a back patio party with two Wiis set-up for all night ping-pong. Omar Al-Bochi, (the sexy Omar) loosely organized a tournament of several guys and a handful of deceptively-good hipster chicks. The winner was my hometown hommie Luis Grimaldo who shut-out Penny Royal drummer Evan Dunavan in what a gentleman would call a good game, but in reality it was more like a step-child abuse-fest. GALENA PARK REPRESENT!

2 Comments:

At November 14, 2007 at 12:04 PM , Blogger Free Press Houston said...

I resent that fact that you refer to Bochi as 'the sexy Omar' as if I am some piece of stir-fried pig feces. Your mom thinks I am sexy.

 
At November 14, 2007 at 7:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Even though I was crushed early in the competition I still came back strong and lifted the winner into the air for a victory prance around the patio. I got the chance to be the champ via osmosis since Luis oozed victory fluid all over my shoulder.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home