Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Live from Summer Fest: Me (Dusti Rhodes)

posted by Free Press Houston @ 5:24 PM


Hey Music Fans.

You might remember me from such live blogs as, well, other ones. But this Saturday and Sunday, I'll be covering all the Summer Fest shenanigans - in real time - right here on FreePressHouston.com.

This weekend will be more bananas than Gwen Stefani can spell, but I'll try and keep up with photos, interviews, reviews, stories from the crowd and more. (If there's anything you think I'm missing - let it be known in the comment section below.)

So, if you're trapped at home, you can stay updated. And if you're going, then you can recap the weekend and see if I thought what you thought and saw what you saw.

And artists: stop by and see me. I'll be kickin' it journalism-style in the VIP Tent or the Artist's Tent or walking around, trying to find water, shade and other things people in Houston say they're looking for when it's hot.

4 Comments:

At August 5, 2009 at 11:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you still suck

 
At August 6, 2009 at 6:13 AM , Blogger Ramon Medina - LP4 said...

Awesomeness!!! :)

 
At August 6, 2009 at 12:04 PM , Anonymous Jason Smith said...

I still can't decide if the music is going to outweigh the heat. But I'll be there and will sey hey if I see you.

 
At August 6, 2009 at 12:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like ill have to stay home with a broken leg so i definitely look forward to checking your blog out dusti

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home