Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bullshit or No esta Bullshit: Houston 'Next Great World City' ?

posted by Free Press Houston @ 8:29 PM


The American seems to think that Houston is a 'booming opportunity city.' I am assuming they are using a relative as opposed to absolute scale. Most of my cohorts are desperately seeking better gigs as FPH can barely cover their Ramen and Lentil diet. All the roaches in my house have died of starvation and I can't even afford to spend the night. Oh well- you decide.

2 Comments:

At March 27, 2008 at 8:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am rich beeyotch!

 
At April 4, 2008 at 9:57 AM , Blogger gaijin said...

Frighteningly, from talking to friends elsewhere (Boston, Chicago, & SF, specifically), it sure sounds like H-town's doing better than most...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home